Shipping and Delivery
Twin Armada ships to all countries worldwide. Orders are calculated by weight and are usually processed and shipped within 1 to 2 business days (when in stock). Orders placed on holidays or on weekends are processed the following business day. Backorders are generally shipped within 1-3 weeks.
Customers can check the status of an order via their dashboard. Once an order has been shipped from our warehouse, customers will receive a notification and tracking number by email and through their account. Please ensure that your email and shipping address are both correct as we are not responsible for incorrect addresses submitted. Once your order's status is marked as "Shipped" your order cannot be changed.
If you need to change your order, notify firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and necessary changes as soon as possible.
(For orders using next day delivery, the cutoff time for an order to be placed and sent out for shipping the same day is 2:00 pm EST. If your order was placed after 2:00 pm EST, the order will be shipped the following business morning.)
Twin Armada is not responsible for any international fees or dues
Returns and exchanges are accepted only if all products are unused, unaltered, unwashed, undamaged, in original packaging, and with all tags and accessories intact. Returns and exchanges must be received after 15 days of purchase. Shipping and Handling fees are not refunded. Sale items are non-returnable. All returns will be credited to the original form of payment. If you paid using a credit card, your valid return will be credited upon processing of the returned item(s), and the credit should appear on your next statement. Shipping charges must be paid for by the customer before we receive the return. We do not accept deliveries using COD (Cash on Delivery) or third-party billing for returned merchandise.
If you do not comply with our Returns Policy, we reserve the right to refuse your return or to charge a 20% restocking fee and refund the current selling price.
Making a Return by Mail
- Returns and exchanges must comply with the guidelines in our Return Policy.
- Download and fill out our return form. [.pdf]
- Repackage your returning item(s) using the original or identical shipping box and packaging materials that you received with your order.
- Enclose your completed return form and copy of your invoice with your returning item(s). Be sure to keep a copy of the invoice for your records. If you cannot send the return form, please include your order number, billing name, billing address, credit card number and expiration date, or other payment information on a sheet of paper with the returning item(s).
- Have your local shipping carrier ship your return back to us. We recommend that you use delivery confirmation or equal tracking methods to ensure that your package is received by us.
- Keep a receipt of shipment and any tracking information to ensure that we receive your return. Only merchandise received by our warehouse can be credited.
- Please allow 3 to 15 business days for us to receive and process your return or exchange. You can expect a credit to your original form of payment. If you do not hear from us within 16 days of shipping your return, notify us and the shipping carrier.
For further assistance or information, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.